Arizona Surety Bond
Apply for an Arizona Surety Bond today! Absolute Surety is a leading AZ bonding company providing bonds through a convenient online application system.
Arizona Contractor License Bonds
Learn about Arizona contractor license bonds, and speak with an Absolute Surety agent today about the surety bonds you may need to operate as a contractor in Arizona.
AZ Mortgage Broker/Lender Bond
Mortgage Broker, Banker, Lender Surety Bonds For Arizona
Arizona Supersedeas Bonds
Learn about Arizona supersedeas bonds, and speak with an Absolute Surety agent today about the bond you will need to appeal a decision in an Arizona civil matter.
Arizona Garage Liability Insurance
In addition to an auto dealer bond, Arizona dealers are also required to purchase garage liability insurance.
Arizona Title Bonds
Learn how to get an Arizona title bond, and get a quote from Absolute Surety for the bond you’ll need to obtain a bonded motor vehicle title.
AZ Business Service Bond
Arizona Business Service Bonds
AZ Escrow Agent Surety Bond
Escrow Agents required to provide surety bond in Arizona.
Arizona Auto Dealer Bond
Learn more about Arizona auto dealer bonds, and apply today. Absolute Surety offers surety bonds nationwide through a convenient online application system.
Arizona Probate Bonds
Learn about Arizona probate bonds, and speak with an Absolute Surety agent today about the surety bond you’ll need to be appointed by an Arizona probate court to serve in a fiduciary capacity.
AZ Debt Management Companies Surety Bond
Debt Management Surety Bonds For Arizona
AZ Miscellaneous Surety Bonds
Arizona Surety Bonds
Arizona Notary Bonds
Learn about Arizona notary bonds, and speak with an Absolute Surety agent today about the surety bond you’ll need to be commissioned as a notary public in the state of Arizona.
More Info About Arizona Bonds
Here is some more in-depth info about common types of bonds in Arizona. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us, and one of our agents will be happy to assist you.
Contractor License Bonds
Arizona’s Registrar of Contractors requires contractors to obtain a license bond in order to get a license to operate in the state. The bond guarantees that the contractor will comply with applicable rules and regulations.
The total required amount of the bond depends on the license classification and expected annual gross sales volume. The cost of a contractor license bond is calculated as a small percentage of the total bond amount. The percentage varies depending on the surety company’s evaluation of the applicant’s creditworthiness.
Residential contractors must also pay an assessed amount into the Registrar’s Residential Recovery Fund or post a $200,000 bond. Companies that do both residential and commercial work may be required to obtain a dual license bond to maintain both licenses. A contractor bond must remain in force in order to avoid suspension of the contractor’s license.
Contractor Taxpayer Bonds
Transaction Privilege Tax is the term used in Arizona for sales tax. Contractors are required to obtain a contractor taxpayer bond if they:
- Have been delinquent in paying taxes
- Have a Transaction Privilege Tax license, OR
- Have a contract in excess of $50,000
Other Common Arizona Surety Bonds
Here are some of the common surety bonds issued in the state of Arizona. Most of these are required by the state to protect the public against financial loss due to the actions of a company.
- Business Service Bonds can be obtained voluntarily for companies who send employees into a customer’s home or place of business, to protect customers against theft committed by an employee.
- Title Bonds are required in order to register or transfer ownership of a vehicle lacking a title.
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Bonds are required for individuals or companies that sell, auction, or trade four or more vehicles annually.
- Sales Tax Bonds are required for the first two years that a company operated in Arizona, in an amount set by the Arizona Department of Revenue (either $2,000 or $7,000). These bonds ensure payment of sales tax to the state.
- Notary Bonds are required for individuals who notarize signatures or administer oaths in Arizona.
- Utility Bonds may be required by a utility company to ensure the customer’s payment of utility bills.
- Appraisal Management Company Bonds are required for companies that provide appraisal services in Arizona.
- Automotive Recycler Bonds are required for individuals or companies that dismantle six or more vehicles per year and sell the parts.
Ask for a quote today on the Arizona bond you need.